Zaragoza is the fifth most populous city of Spain, with a population over 700,000. A large number of tourists choose it as a holiday destination for several attractions such as its folklore, the gastronomy, the Fiestas del Pilar festival, and landmarks like La Seo Cathedral, Aljafería Palace, and Basílica del Pilar. It is located in the autonomous community of Aragon and its name derives from the Roman “Caesaraugusta”.
Those who travel to the North-East of Spain are often seen in entertainment and gambling units, such as Casino Zaragoza, marketed not only as a place where you can try your luck, but also as a recreation center. Casino Zaragoza has been in operation since 2002 and aims to provide a complete experience of gambling, culture, and entertainment, Let’s see what you should know if you reach the capital of Aragon and decide to spend the night in this casino:
Strict entry conditions
Some of the things you need to keep in mind if you want to enjoy a nice evening at Casino Zaragoza:
• Entrance is reserved for people 18 and above
• You need to present your ID, passport, or driving license
• You are not allowed with shorts, tank tops, swim suits, or flip-flops
• You can’t photograph casino facilities
• People who are violent, carry weapons, or wear symbols inciting to violence are not allowed in
Entry fees vary from €3 to €75 (daily card, respectively yearly card). Week and month cards are also available.
A large variety of games
If you prefer socializing while trying your luck with gambling, Casino Zaragoza recommends you table games such as American roulette, blackjack, poker, and I-tables. If you want to get a little more competitive and potentially win more money, poker tournaments are available every week; all tournaments are eligible for the Aragonese League. Gambling machines are also available for those who prefer a solitary experience and a simple way of gambling. You can bet as low as €0,01 and you have access to 59 machines, many of them being the latest available on the market. Here it is possible for play at pre-programmed prize machines, according to gambling laws and regulations. The highest awards of the month are listed on the Casino’s website, and amounts vary between € 1000 and €5000. You may also like to know that the machine room has a free tapas buffet service.
Those who like to bet on sporting events will not be disappointed either by the services of Casino Zaragoza. Feel the excitement as you bet on a large variety of sports, such as motorcycle races, football, American football, cycling, horse races, greyhound races, basketball, and tennis just to begin with. You can choose to bet on the final result, the number of points scored in a game, on the number of points being even or odd, on partial results, on who will score the first goal, on a team not scoring at all, and so on. Just follow your gut feeling and you can earn some nice money.
Dining facilities with a dynamic feel
The casino’s game room hosts the Gastro Sport Bar, where you can enjoy a delicious dinner while also watching sport events on the restaurant’s large screen. Foods are served in medium portions and bring you the best of Spanish gastronomy. If you are looking for a more laid-back experience, you can opt for the casino’s cocktail bar, where fresh appetizers and drinks are being served every day between 11:00AM and 04:00 AM.
Your event at Casino Zaragoza
Casino Zaragoza is open to all kinds of private and corporate events and is ready to adapt to their customers’ needs, regardless of the size of the event. The casino also organizes public events to entertain its patrons, and some of the most recent include the Chinese New Year, an exhibition of cards, a painting exhibition, book presentations, and photography exhibitions.
Special promotions from Casino Zaragoza
Here are some of the surprises prepared by the casino’s management:
• Mojitos at a price of just €2 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
• Free entrance to the casino
• Celebrating your birthday at Casino Zaragoza – guests are invited to the entrance and receive a bottle of cava to drink with their family and friends
Satisfied customers and positive online reviews
The casino located on Calle Marqués Casa Jiménez, 11, Zaragoza, has mainly received positive reviews on its Facebook page and on Google. Here are some opinions you should consider before visiting this gambling unit:
• “Clean and cosy”
• “Nice. With a couple of roulette and poker tables and black Jack. Very friendly invited us to a glass of champagne upon entering”
• “Very good place, I like it. I hope I will attend their following events as well”
• “Classical place, excellent ambience”
• “A reference place for Zaragoza gamblers. Easy to reach and in the center of the city”
• “Fun ensured”
In terms of negative reviews, a customer claimed the central hall was too cold, but otherwise no major problems have been raised by anyone. Chances are you will be satisfied by your visit at Casino Zaragoza.
Casino Zaragoza doesn’t seem to stand as one of the most exquisite and luxurious in the world, but it does attract gamblers from Aragon and all over the world with the following advantages:
• The varied game offer, including i-games for a modern gambling experience
• The quality gastronomic services, based on the most delicious Spanish dishes, prepared with local fresh ingredients
• The free tapas buffet in the machine room
• Special promotions such as mojitos at €2
• Having the possibility to celebrate your birthday at Casino Zaragoza with a free bottle of cava to toast with family and friends
• Being able to have your private event organized here, from parties to business meetings
• The opportunity to visit one of Spain’s most successful touristic cities, providing all kinds of entertainment opportunities. Not to mention that you can see a variety of historical landmarks and broaden your knowledge of Spain history and culture!
Good luck with your visit at Casino Zaragoza!